In Tom´s article in Asia’s leading magazine on creativity and innovation, “Adobo”, Tom shares the principles, the mindset and the mental models that are key for businesses to come out on top and win in the Digital Transformation:
- -Innovation: The Secrets behind creativity and innovation
- -Change Management: Mastering the digital transformation
- -Digital Consumers: Understanding the hearts and minds of the Millennials and the consumers below 30
- -Digital Marketing: Focus on Digital Marketing as the core driver in creating a seamless, more connected and emotional experience for the consumers
Following a personal invitation by the Dean of the IAE NICE Graduate School of Management, Tom has been appointed Adjunct Professor of Innovation, mentoring the Global MBA student body from over 30 countries.
Global MBA ranked 2nd in France!
The Global MBA program of the IAE NICE Graduate School of Management is regularly ranked as one of the top graduate business programs in Europe.
Its Global MBA program is currently ranked #2 in France in the MOCI International Business Review Ranking of 2015.
The World Business Academy Fellows comprise a veritable Who’s Who of world-class thinkers and thought leaders:
- Dipak C. Jain
- Rosabeth Moss Kanter
- Deepak Chopra
- Michelle L. Buck
– Dipak C. Jain: former Dean of INSEAD (Bloomberg Businessweek ranked INSEAD #1 in its “Best International Business Schools 2010”) and Dean of the Kellogg School of Management, USA from 2001-2009.
Tom was invited by the CEO of Mindshare (MENA) Samir Ayoub to give a keynote to an audience of Mindshare´ s star performers and the Managing Directors of Northern Africa and the Middle East.
Tom Oliver illustrated how global brand titans like Google and Apple apply his principles to become masters of original thinking, creativity, and innovation.