Tom Appointed Adjunct Professor of Innovation in Silicon Valley of Europe
Following a personal invitation by the Dean of the IAE NICE Graduate School of Management, Tom has been appointed Adjunct Professor of Innovation, mentoring the Global MBA student body from over 30 countries.
Global MBA ranked 2nd in France!
The Global MBA program of the IAE NICE Graduate School of Management is regularly ranked as one of the top graduate business programs in Europe. Its Global MBA program is currently ranked #2 in France in the MOCI International Business Review Ranking of 2015.
Tom will share the following insights, best practices, benefits and takeaways with the global MBA student body:
- – Innovation: Most businesses think that the processes of creativity and innovation are linear, but they are not. What are the secrets behind innovation? How can any business apply these secrets to become a powerhouse of innovation and develop the kind of products and services that are cutting edge and have a mass global appeal ?
- – Innovation & The Best Global Brands: How do global brand titans like Google and Apple apply these secrets of innovation to produce innovation at the highest level? Learn how global brand titans like Google and Apple become masters of original thinking, creativity, and innovation and how any business can apply the same secrets
- – Creative Innovation for the Millennial Generation & the Consumers below 30: The individual consumer has a bigger presence as the global competition intensifies and the digital world increases the speed of interaction between businesses and their customers. How do you create One – Stop Holistic Lifestyle Solutions for the Digital Consumer?
- – Marketing: The digital transformation radically influences the future of advertising, communication and marketing: How do you market your products efficiently to the Generation Y and the Millennials to turn consumers below 30 into loyal fans?
- – Digital Transformation & Change Management: the highest driver of change over the next decade will be more significant shifts in expectations: the expectations of increasingly digital consumers: How do businesses adapt best to the digital transformation today and anticipate the major changes influencing their industry in the next years?
- – Boost Your Productivity: Learn how to radically improve collaboration and enable your teams to work together at maximum productivity
- – Optimize Communication Among Teams: Maximize individual and business performance by improving your understanding and sensitivity for cross-cultural differences and management, and by optimizing seamless communication across different corporate cultures and teams
- – Entrepreneurship & The Power of One Team: Unite your teams around one shared goal by creating, communicating and conveying a compelling corporate vision
- – Talent – Attract the Best, Keep the Best: Now more than ever, the best people are not attracted by the best pay anymore. How do you boost your profitability by attracting the top talent and the best people?
- – Leadership: Empower to Perform: Master the principles of visionary personal and corporate leadership to empower your teams to perform
In his role, Tom will also draw on his experience as the Founder of the Global Leadership Circle at the Manchester Business School in the UK. Tom has been mentoring and preparing the next generation of business leaders from over 32 countries while contributing to its being ranked as one of the top international graduate business programs in the world (Full-time MBA ranked #4 in the world for ROI by Forbes).
Termed “one of the world’s best experts on leadership” (Wharton School of Business), Tom is a world-renowned authority on disruptive innovation. As a holistic thought leader, his experience is sought after by the best business schools in the world from the Manchester Business School to the Kellogg School of Management.
About the IAE NICE Graduate School of Management:
The proximity to the worldwide-renowned Monte Carlo financial market and to the technology hub of Sophia Antipolis, dubbed “the European Silicon Valley” offers the global MBA student body a favourable environment for their future careers.
Every year, IAE NICE Graduate School of Management welcomes more than 400 international students from around the world, and offers several study-abroad and dual-degree programs, thanks to a strong network of international partners in the USA, China, Russia, Germany, Italy, Spain, Sweden and Eastern European countries.