Tom joins famous global thought leaders as youngest Fellow at World Business Academy, USA
The World Business Academy Fellows comprise a veritable Who’s Who of world-class thinkers and thought leaders:
- Dipak C. Jain
- Rosabeth Moss Kanter
- Deepak Chopra
- Michelle L. Buck
– Dipak C. Jain: former Dean of INSEAD (Bloomberg Businessweek ranked INSEAD #1 in its “Best International Business Schools 2010”) and Dean of the Kellogg School of Management, USA from 2001-2009.
– Rosabeth Moss Kanter: Harvard Business School: Chair and Director of the Advanced Leadership Initiative; ranked “50 most powerful women in the world” (Times of London).
– Deepak Chopra: Author of more than 80 books translated into over 43 languages and Founder, Chopra Foundation; ranked #40 influential thinker in the world.
– Michelle L. Buck: Kellogg School of Management, USA: Professor of Management and Organizations; Director of Leadership Initiatives; Academic Director of Executive Education.
And many others. For a complete list of World Business Academy Fellows go to: http://worldbusiness.org/fellows/
Link to Tom's profile can be found here
About the World Business Academy
The World Business Academy is a global non-profit business think tank, action incubator and network of world-renowned business and thought leaders. It was voted top-rated non profit in 2014.
Tom’s contribution to the Academy will focus on the areas of:
- - Innovation
- - Change Management
- - Leadership
- - Social Entrepreneurship
In his role as Fellow, Tom will draw on:
- – his work with CEOs of Fortune 500 companies throughout the world
- – his work as “a coach to many of the world ́s most notable philanthropists, entertainers and CEOs” (McGraw Hill Professional)
- – his experience as a global keynote speaker and consultant and Founder of the Nothing Is Impossible Leadership Institute
- – his expertise as an award-winning “role model for the modern global social entrepreneur” (Peggy Dulany Rockefeller)
- – his role as a member in some of the most influential think tanks of our time, together with a wide range of Nobel Laureates and Heads of State
- – his work as a worldwide author
- – his role as Founder of the World Peace Foundation (“Best practices and innovations in individual philanthropy and social impact investment around the world” – Synergos Institute, NYC)
Tom will also draw on his experience as the Founder of the Global Leadership Circle at the Manchester Business School in the UK.
Bloomberg Businessweek ranked the Manchester MBA #3 in the world in its “Best International Business Schools”; The Financial Times ranked the Manchester Post-Graduate and Doctoral program #1 in its 2011 Global MBA Ranking.