Tom Delivered Keynote at the World Bank Group Headquarters in Washington, DC
After the Manchester Business School, where Tom founded and chaired the Global Leadership Circle for the full-time MBA students, was ranked #4 in the world in ROI by Forbes in 2015, Tom was invited to join other famous global thought leaders as youngest Fellow at the World Business Academy, USA – together with the former Deans of INSEAD and the Kellogg School of Management.
Following this invitation, Tom was appointed Visiting Professor of Innovation in the Silicon Valley of Europe (NICE Sophia Antipolis).
Tom has received one of the highest ratings among the professors at the MBA program and has now been appointed: Visiting Professor of Change Management at the IAE NICE Sophia Antipolis Graduate School of Management.
Its Global MBA program was ranked #2 in France in 2015 (MOCI International Business Review).
Tom´s work with the global MBA students will focus on the Fortune 500 best practices, principles, mindsets and mental models that are key for businesses to come out on top, win and seize opportunities in challenging and rapidly changing economic environments:
- – Digital Transformation: Master its challenges and unlock hidden potentials for medium, large-sized businesses and multinationals
- – Digital Consumers: Communicate best to win their hearts and minds and tap into the Millennial wallet
- – Digital Marketing – The Future: Create a seamless, more connected and emotional experience for your consumers
- – Leadership: Master the principles of visionary personal and corporate leadership to empower your teams to perform
- – Optimize Communication Among Teams: Improve and maximize your understanding and sensitivity for cross-cultural differences and radically improve your cross-cultural management
- – Motivation & Teamwork: Achieve new heights of productivity through collaborative engagement
- – Win the Millennials: Engage today’s most powerful consumers below 30 and ensure your brand’s impact on this target audience is an indelible one HR: Attract the top talent & the best people through purpose-driven business